Work for Mittagundi
Browse the current and future work opportunities below and get in touch if you would like to know more.
Mittagundi Director - 2018
Applications sought for the job of a lifetime!
If you have expertise in the outdoor education/recreation industry, along with experience managing budgets, staff teams, risk and stakeholder relationships (amongst other things), we would love to hear from you!
The Mittagundi Director role is a chance to live and work in one of Australia's most beautiful environments whilst operating a small and highly successful not-for-profit grass roots organisation that inspires more that 500 young people each year.
If you'd like to find out more and express your interest please contact:
Mittagundi Council Chair
Ph: 0417 502 331
Full Time live in position until mid-January 2018
We are looking for applicants that have a passion for working with young people in an outdoor education and working farm environment. The position requires staff to lead young people on outdoor adventure activities (bushwalking, xc skiing, rafting and abseiling) and farm-based projects (such as feeding animals and gardening
Key Selection Criteria – download the position description for more details
- Keen interest in young people and the bush
- Experience or desire to lead young people in the outdoors
- Sense of maturity and initiative ‘to have a go’
- Commitment to working, living and learning as part of a team.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Demonstrate a strong flexible work ethic; ability to take on increasing responsibility and autonomy in work
- Ability to work through challenging times of stress and pressure
- Understanding of Mittagundi philosophy
- Current Full Non-Restricted Manual Drivers Licences
- Police Check and Victorian Working with Children’s Check (WWC)
Send application addressing the selection criteria to Liz Leyshan firstname.lastname@example.org 0351597223
Applications due 31.5.17.
TO DISCUSS THIS ROLE PLEASE CONTACT
Liz Leyshan, Director
(03) 5159 7223